
This
![]()
don't seem to be able to find this option.
Erm by right it's under settings>connections>mobile hotspot and tethering.
I don't know if that option is locked by your SIM profile, such as choosing prepaid when you are postpaid that kind of thing..
think a5 don't have this option. s7 got this option.
It has the option. Mobile hotspot is listed on Samsung website under faq..
Wifi sharing means you are connected to a wifi network and the phone allows a pass through so that someone not authorized on that network can also ride on your phone's connection and get onto the internet.
Mobile hotspot is different. It means sharing your mobile internet access with someone else...
The first is a new feature on the Samsung phones... I think only the S7 and Note 7 had this feature... not sure if the latest A series phones have this or not...
Yes, s7 via new firmware I think. Early s7 need to update to latest version to get this option. This option was first introduced via n7 I think. But n7 is now history.
Yeah I was quite surprised that the Note 7 has it... really a breakthrough feature... my S7e replacement doesn't have it though...
m1 increases their price for A5 2017 lite+ plan from $248 to $338. too late to Re-contract...
Sent from ABC using GAGT
Telco to telco confirm sure have diff la.you serious...?
I noticed their s7e 128gb also more $100 than singtel one.. -.-