Galaxy Note 3 4.4.2 Kit Kat update

reson90

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2006
Messages
782
Reaction score
1
After installing ND3 i wipe my phone for factory reset, current it last me with full day battery (estimate 15hr) with 4hr screen time and still left about 15%. None root.
 

djzilch

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2009
Messages
704
Reaction score
0
I really don't like this new update

My note 3 has never crashed on me even once

After this new update I closed my s view case and then when I opened the case the screen won't turn on, I found out the phone turned itself off when I closed the s view so I had to reboot

Never happened before the update!!
 

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2007
Messages
17,512
Reaction score
19
I really don't like this new update

My note 3 has never crashed on me even once

After this new update I closed my s view case and then when I opened the case the screen won't turn on, I found out the phone turned itself off when I closed the s view so I had to reboot

Never happened before the update!!

Only 1 remote glitch can get u so hyped up.. there's greater things in life..
 

djzilch

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2009
Messages
704
Reaction score
0
Only 1 remote glitch can get u so hyped up.. there's greater things in life..

remote glitch?

i had to remove battery and do a cold reboot (does not respond to power button or home button - for a few minutes i thought the set was dead)

never happened before too...

yea sure there are greater things in life but they are irrelevant - this thread is about the note 3 S/W updates isnt it?
 

kopitalk

Member
Joined
Sep 17, 2008
Messages
201
Reaction score
0
I also encountered that once. I think the update made the Note deep sleep really well until it forgot to wake up? :p
 

deathst

Master Member
Joined
Jun 27, 2010
Messages
3,451
Reaction score
2
Hi everyone, I quickly read through the thread and replies and I'm quite sorry to hear all the issues happening with the update on your devices. The updates are usually fine in testing but it seems to be not the case in public releases.

I would love to try help solve the issues you are facing without a factory reset but you would have to cooperate and provide me details that could help in finding out what is the Issue by going down a checklist.

Do reply with your answer to the check list here.

Checklist:
Do you have an External SD card
How much space is left in your INTERNAL and EXTERNAL SD card
Do you have applications moved to your External SD card
Have you tried clearing your Application cache?
Have you tried clearing Dalvik cache

-A Samsung Connections member-
 

Jurong640

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2011
Messages
45,442
Reaction score
18,611
Hi everyone, I quickly read through the thread and replies and I'm quite sorry to hear all the issues happening with the update on your devices. The updates are usually fine in testing but it seems to be not the case in public releases.

I would love to try help solve the issues you are facing without a factory reset but you would have to cooperate and provide me details that could help in finding out what is the Issue by going down a checklist.

Do reply with your answer to the check list here.

Checklist:
Do you have an External SD card
How much space is left in your INTERNAL and EXTERNAL SD card
Do you have applications moved to your External SD card
Have you tried clearing your Application cache?
Have you tried clearing Dalvik cache

-A Samsung Connections member-

There's External SD in my phone. Internal left 23GB, External left 10 GB.
No apps moved to SD. Cleared Application Cache.
How do i clear dalvik cache.

The very main problem facing is the SIM REMOVED and will restart the phone, very annoying. Feedbacked many times and not yet solved.
 

lampano

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
30,166
Reaction score
12,405
Anyone having the issue with FB/IG pics very slow loading after update?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top