Galaxy Note 3 on VoLTE

flutexian

Junior Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Same Problem

H.N9005DXUENG4
I have updated to the latest firmware on Saturday, same issues as I can't make calls. Have yet to test out on receiving calls. Really wished they would get the act together before rolling this out. At lest I know what is happening after reading this thread but most are unaware of the issues.

Yes. I just called them to disable it. As they only support the Build Number KOT49H.N9005DXUENG4. The new update Build Number is KOT49H.N9005DXUFNG2 which is don't support
 

fatangel

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2013
Messages
8,906
Reaction score
394
H.N9005DXUENG4

Yes. I just called them to disable it. As they only support the Build Number KOT49H.N9005DXUENG4. The new update Build Number is KOT49H.N9005DXUFNG2 which is don't support
What is the diff?
Sound complicated .
 

DSSS11

Junior Member
Joined
Dec 7, 2007
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Firmware Update Issues

I have requested Singtel to disable my VoLTE the draining of battery when roaming apparently stop. I could use the Note 3 when roaming.

BUT since the recent upgrade, the same issues happen again....Is Samsung nuts....others upgrade software to improve stability but they are making it worse. I think I go buy Asus or Xiaomi better value for money....
 

jackfruit05

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2013
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Phone heated up when in roaming

I have updated to the latest firmware H1 and it solved the heat up problem when roaming.
 

tidalstorm

Master Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2004
Messages
4,238
Reaction score
371
My note 3 got this problem when my fren call me, they cannot get through, kena the "subscriber is unavailable..." but i can receive wat app and i check my cellular signal is ok. Sometimes i tried to call my phone with a land line wirh the note 3 beside it also will kena the call cannot get thru.

Rebooting solve this problem. But this is getting annoying esp when during work where contractor need to call me ans worse still, family calling me if got emergence but cannot get thru. My wife pink note 3 also got this problem.

Anyone has this problem? Not sure if it is due to firmware. Pls advise


Thanks
 

samgoh87

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2008
Messages
622
Reaction score
29
My note 3 got this problem when my fren call me, they cannot get through, kena the "subscriber is unavailable..." but i can receive wat app and i check my cellular signal is ok. Sometimes i tried to call my phone with a land line wirh the note 3 beside it also will kena the call cannot get thru.

Rebooting solve this problem. But this is getting annoying esp when during work where contractor need to call me ans worse still, family calling me if got emergence but cannot get thru. My wife pink note 3 also got this problem.

Anyone has this problem? Not sure if it is due to firmware. Pls advise


Thanks

Even after switching off VoltE still the same ??
 

tidalstorm

Master Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2004
Messages
4,238
Reaction score
371
I switched off but the 2 bloody arrow still there.

Under call setting, outgoing calls, do not allow volte. But still the same.

How to disable volte?
 
Last edited:

smokey

Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
152
Reaction score
1
Have the same problem as you described. My Boss said cannot call me. He came into my room and he call me and true enough, my phone did not ring. He got the call cannot get through.

My note 3 got this problem when my fren call me, they cannot get through, kena the "subscriber is unavailable..." but i can receive wat app and i check my cellular signal is ok. Sometimes i tried to call my phone with a land line wirh the note 3 beside it also will kena the call cannot get thru.

Rebooting solve this problem. But this is getting annoying esp when during work where contractor need to call me ans worse still, family calling me if got emergence but cannot get thru. My wife pink note 3 also got this problem.

Anyone has this problem? Not sure if it is due to firmware. Pls advise


Thanks
 

insecure

Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2009
Messages
250
Reaction score
1
Same problem here. The scary thing is you don't know when you can't receive call until you receive sms alert saying you had missed call. Also, the arrow on my Note 3 still playing hide-and-seek despite strong 4G signal. My N3 is unrooted running latest firmware KOT49K.N9005DXUGNH1.


My note 3 got this problem when my fren call me, they cannot get through, kena the "subscriber is unavailable..." but i can receive wat app and i check my cellular signal is ok. Sometimes i tried to call my phone with a land line wirh the note 3 beside it also will kena the call cannot get thru.

Rebooting solve this problem. But this is getting annoying esp when during work where contractor need to call me ans worse still, family calling me if got emergence but cannot get thru. My wife pink note 3 also got this problem.

Anyone has this problem? Not sure if it is due to firmware. Pls advise


Thanks
 

Dan008

Member
Joined
Sep 22, 2008
Messages
101
Reaction score
0
I have called Singtel, switched off the VOLTE and lesser dropped calls but now whenever i on wifi and off, it doesnt auto switch back to mobile data hence whatapps, the line, FB etc all cant work unless I restart the phone then you will received lots of notifications! Singtel said I am not having the latest firmware, but I told him that the phone indicates I am having the latest firmware! Emailed Singtel, no respond!
 

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2007
Messages
17,512
Reaction score
19
I have called Singtel, switched off the VOLTE and lesser dropped calls but now whenever i on wifi and off, it doesnt auto switch back to mobile data hence whatapps, the line, FB etc all cant work unless I restart the phone then you will received lots of notifications! Singtel said I am not having the latest firmware, but I told him that the phone indicates I am having the latest firmware! Emailed Singtel, no respond!

shouldn't you be going to samsung instead of singtel?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top