I'm planning to recontract my phone plan(Currently owning a Note 3), looking into the Note 4 for quite a while. Should I still consider it or look at the other newer models? Or wait for some new Samsung model to come out in the future?
Note 4 screen easy to crack.
I cracked mine 2 times. Sent in to service for 4 times within 1 year during warranty.
If it works well, it's a nice phone.
Now I'm happy with my note 4 in an otterbox case.
Note 4 screen easy to crack.
I cracked mine 2 times. Sent in to service for 4 times within 1 year during warranty.
If it works well, it's a nice phone.
Now I'm happy with my note 4 in an otterbox case.
I switched from Note 3 to Note 4 abt 2-3wk ago
was deciding between Note 4 and 5, decided on 4 mainly cuz of removable batt (i do heavy mobile gaming)...
since both have fast charging, so its fine
price diff....only $130 for me (corporate plan, Note 4 $310, Note 5 $130 more), not exactly a deciding factor
spec-wise, i dun really need a top top notch processing speed or wat...i think they are both gd phones
Note 3 is SUPERB serving me 2yr+, except for the batt, thats y i'm sticking to the Note series (even though i'm fully aware of being a carrot head and chopped by the Samsung brand name, which is overpriced)
Sorry was late to the thread. Owned a Note 4 since launch and it is still very good today. My only concern is a not a perfect accuracy on the GPS.
But other than that the ROM community is strong, so even though Sammy may give one final upgrade to Marshmallow coming soon, you bet there is still development for future versions of Android.
I am using Dr Ketan Note 5 ROM since long ago with all the Note 5 software features since its launch. I simply slap on a ORIGINAL Samsung Wireless Cover and the phone has wireless charging, removable battery, microSD AND Note 5 features.
So far so good!
Note 5 rom on a note 4 with wireless charging?! Can pls advise how it's done?
I would say go for it as its still good as of todays technology. Andriod 6 will start to OTA for this model by next month.