Galaxy Note Accessories

Akai Ryu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 14, 2007
Messages
22,221
Reaction score
225
Zenus
IMG_4508.JPG


IMG_4515.JPG


[°¶·°½Ã³ëÆ®ÄÉÀ̽º Ãßõ!] Á¦´©½º ¸Å½ºÆ¼Áö Ä®¶óºí·Ï Æú¸®¿À °¶·°½Ã³ëÆ®ÄÉÀ̽º! :: ³×À̹ö ºí·Î±×
 
Last edited:

Jhyun

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
5,764
Reaction score
16
Follow up to my cheapo screen protector adventures, I bought a piece of SP from Premium Screen Protectors, cost me SGD$3.50 from Ebay.

First impression after application, was that the chromatic effect was significantly lesser than the previous one, and the SP itself was much thicker and appears to be more scratch resistant.

Think I've finally found a gem here :D
 

imacbie

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
6,405
Reaction score
2
Follow up to my cheapo screen protector adventures, I bought a piece of SP from Premium Screen Protectors, cost me SGD$3.50 from Ebay.

First impression after application, was that the chromatic effect was significantly lesser than the previous one, and the SP itself was much thicker and appears to be more scratch resistant.

Think I've finally found a gem here :D
is gliding across the screen smooth?
 

Jhyun

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
5,764
Reaction score
16
is gliding across the screen smooth?

Wasn't that smooth initially, but after a few hours it became much better... Guess the adhesive wore off after that. Got no problems gliding when I play tapsonic
 

imacbie

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
6,405
Reaction score
2
Wasn't that smooth initially, but after a few hours it became much better... Guess the adhesive wore off after that. Got no problems gliding when I play tapsonic
thanks mate! will prolly get a few to try
 

Jhyun

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
5,764
Reaction score
16
thanks mate! will prolly get a few to try

Update.... after 30 mins of frantic swiping on the bus, observed that it's getting harder to swipe.
Although I think it's fine for normal usage, but I prefer my previous previous previous Capdase Anti Glare for gaming.... :D

Need a few days to see how it stands against scratching.... since it seems like I've bad luck with scratched SP on this phone.
 

cyrilng

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
12,460
Reaction score
0
The Momax icase pro would be pretty much perfect if it had a flush kick stand.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top