Akai Ryu
Arch-Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Dec 14, 2007
- Messages
- 22,221
- Reaction score
- 225

Will the quality be equally as crap as the original Samsung one?
is gliding across the screen smooth?Follow up to my cheapo screen protector adventures, I bought a piece of SP from Premium Screen Protectors, cost me SGD$3.50 from Ebay.
First impression after application, was that the chromatic effect was significantly lesser than the previous one, and the SP itself was much thicker and appears to be more scratch resistant.
Think I've finally found a gem here![]()
is gliding across the screen smooth?
thanks mate! will prolly get a few to tryWasn't that smooth initially, but after a few hours it became much better... Guess the adhesive wore off after that. Got no problems gliding when I play tapsonic
thanks mate! will prolly get a few to try
I find the momax pretty thick actually.