GALAXY NOTE II ACCESSORIES

V

victorlht88

Guest
Firstly, the person who replied you agrees that batch number can be the same, if the serial number is not the batch number, where can i find it on the battery? :)

Secondly, did you buy any of my battery? No. If you have bought my battery then you have all the rights to accuse me. I don't owe you any answer and i could have ignored you totally. Thirdly, none of those people who bought from me questioned me about authenticity of the product. None of them had any problem with those batteries i've sold to them including those who bought Note I battery.

Fourthly, you are causing a ruckus here and definitely it won't end with just an apology. :)


Like I mentioned earlier, I am not accusing you of anything but just seeking a clarification. you don't have to be so defensive and worked up if you are confident of your products.

Do you mean only your customers have the right to seek clarification and no one else can? Its the customer's rights to seek clarification on their doubts before making their purchase which is exactly what i am doing since your prices are much more attractive than others. I am not trying to create any sort of havoc here and people here who have bought stuff from me should know who I am, I was showing everyone here exactly what Samsung replied me and none of those are baseless arguments which I've plugged from the sky.

Well let's see what Samsung Korea replies you tomorrow and if I am at fault, I will offer you my sincere apologies. If you are not willing to accept my apologies then there's nothing I can do about it. I know how it feels when people have doubts about your products since I've been thru it when I first started off selling spigen products. However, I guess it's also the seller's job to reassure their customers therefore i had no ill intentions (I am sorry if I came across as someone who just wanted to create a mess here) when i brought up this topic since there are indeed fellow users here who wants to know how to differentiate, not only me. :)
 
Last edited:

Jhyun

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
5,764
Reaction score
16
not trying to side anyone here.

if SG Samsung CSO really gave wrong info, then victor was mislead and that webby sell auth stuff.

at end of day, everyone happy with the phone and battery, everything's good. kk?

side note: wahaha means my stock is the newest lol :s13:

I think from the data collected so far it's quite clear leh...
Now we need to ask Samsung SG if there's any problem with the info they gave Victor.
 

tikokia

Master Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2009
Messages
3,326
Reaction score
110
maybe someone here should take a ss of all the battery serial numbers posted here and GPGT to the blurfug Samsung SG CSO and give him a good one
 

Webbyboy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 7, 2001
Messages
21,792
Reaction score
4
Still not clear enough? Okay i will make it as clear as possible and everything will be done according to the law. :)

Like I mentioned earlier, I am not accusing you of anything but just seeking a clarification. you don't have to be so defensive and worked up if you are confident of your products.

Do you mean only your customers have the right to seek clarification and no one else can? Its the customer's rights to seek clarification on their doubts before making their purchase which is exactly what i am doing since your prices are much more attractive than others. I am not trying to create any sort of havoc here and people here who have bought stuff from me should know who I am, I was showing everyone here exactly what Samsung replied me and none of those are baseless arguments which I've plugged from the sky.

Well let's see what Samsung Korea replies you tomorrow and if I am at fault, I will offer you my sincere apologies. If you are not willing to accept my apologies then there's nothing I can do about it. I know how it feels when people have doubts about your products since I've been thru it when I first started off selling spigen products. However, I guess it's also the seller's job to reassure their customers therefore i had no ill intentions (I am sorry if I came across as someone who just wanted to create a mess here) when i brought up this topic since there are indeed fellow users here who wants to know how to differentiate, not only me. :)
 

magnus

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2009
Messages
65,398
Reaction score
7,499
How come mine the manufacture date only show year and month?

dykadg.jpg
 
Last edited:

satch

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2000
Messages
8,192
Reaction score
0
Oh...my mercury case finally arrived from gmarket

It's the real mcoy phew. Has the note 2 wordings, stylus hole is just the right size, hologram on box, back black sticker extends to surround camera cut out holes. And good thing is that it can fit the charging usb cable! Ordered on Friday (public holiday). Arrived today!
 

magnus

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2009
Messages
65,398
Reaction score
7,499
Dun have the phone yet .Got it from a member here. i posted mine for the purpose of sharing. No harm intended to the seller.

Noticed that your serial number with NA whereas most (if not all) of us starts with AA..

Yours is local set or export set btw?
 

SPEED

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
28,881
Reaction score
278
Oh...my mercury case finally arrived from gmarket

It's the real mcoy phew. Has the note 2 wordings, stylus hole is just the right size, hologram on box, back black sticker extends to surround camera cut out holes. And good thing is that it can fit the charging usb cable! Ordered on Friday (public holiday). Arrived today!

Can share the url link?
Wish to get 1 also
what color you bought?
 

jonnieboy

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2006
Messages
5,516
Reaction score
14
Oh...my mercury case finally arrived from gmarket

It's the real mcoy phew. Has the note 2 wordings, stylus hole is just the right size, hologram on box, back black sticker extends to surround camera cut out holes. And good thing is that it can fit the charging usb cable! Ordered on Friday (public holiday). Arrived today!
mine haven. I ordered on Friday too. :(
 
V

victorlht88

Guest
Noticed that your serial number with NA whereas most (if not all) of us starts with AA..

Yours is local set or export set btw?

Webbyboy stocks are from Korea thus the korean wordings as well.

Not too sure about the dates of manufacture though since our local ones all have the full dates and in chinese, hahaha maybe korea is lazy in printing the exact date!
 
Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top