satch
Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Jul 13, 2000
- Messages
- 8,192
- Reaction score
- 0
Can share the url link?
Wish to get 1 also
what color you bought?
pm-ed u

Can share the url link?
Wish to get 1 also
what color you bought?
So sad I went to alot places to look for it but cant find!
Samsung Bugis.I think satch bro did reported on that, but it is $118 vs $68 for the same sh!t.
G Force network, trends & trendies and whatever retailer doing Samsung shops, you heard us... Don't try to tok us like we are goondus.. Verus case, batteries, lousy SP
EVEN Gadgetworld @ Jurong Point/Causeway Point sell at Samsung RRP for items brought in by Samsung Asia. Unlike these ridiculous heartless people



anyone using nanosim adapters on their note2? does it work???
thanks. may i know which adapter you are using?Yup it does work perfectly.
Oh...my mercury case finally arrived from gmarket
It's the real mcoy phew. Has the note 2 wordings, stylus hole is just the right size, hologram on box, back black sticker extends to surround camera cut out holes. And good thing is that it can fit the charging usb cable! Ordered on Friday (public holiday). Arrived today!
yeah, those samsung shops really cut-throat. i was at challenger, their prices are more realistic even without the member discount, e.g. meta-slim case (with screen protector) $24.90, anymode leather flip cover $39. member's special price for the original flip cover is $48. The samsung shops are selling at a significant markup compared to challenger stores. Funny thing is at certain malls, challenger stores are just right next to samsung shops, and it is so amusing to see the huge price differential, considering that challenger is already known for selling stuff at RRP (not street prices).![]()
Ya the original flip case member price is really much cheaper than elsewhere. I bought my metalslim case from challenger too. $24.90 before 10% member discount. Includes a screen protector and I like the sandpaper feel.
I ordered two cheapo TPU casings from gmarket. Just got it today and sian. Can't charge the phone with the casing on. Oh well lucky it's just $3.80 a case.
U got see any Verus Classic K Series at challenger or courts?
I should have bought from gmarket too.. Waited for more than 2 weeks from sunsky still haven't arrive..i have been using it naked since launch date.. Had to be careful..
I used my phone naked for a few days too while waiting for gmarket to deliver plus hunting around for nice cases at physical shops. Everyday worry that I may drop e phone. Lol!
I ordered two cheapo TPU casings from gmarket. Just got it today and sian. Can't charge the phone with the casing on. Oh well lucky it's just $3.80 a case.
Ya the original flip case member price is really much cheaper than elsewhere. I bought my metalslim case from challenger too. $24.90 before 10% member discount. Includes a screen protector and I like the sandpaper feel.
