Akai Ryu
Arch-Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Dec 14, 2007
- Messages
- 22,228
- Reaction score
- 228
I've asked that person. Waiting for his reply![]()
was hoping u would do that



I've asked that person. Waiting for his reply![]()


remb this???
![]()
im sure the chop board will come next

does it leave fingerprints easily??Ultra Crystal, check my sig.![]()
was hoping u would do that![]()
does it leave fingerprints easily??
oic.It does but you can always wipe it, I am going back to crystal/oleo once i get my note 2.
oic.
does oleo leave lesser fingerprints than crystal?
thanks!Yes, to a certain extent.
Sadly another site saying he got it from his neighbourhood shop.
But i found something nice:
![]()
thanks!
will consider the oleo one when I get my note.
I tend to have oily skin from time to time
Do you have a physical shop or something to help apply the SP or must diy?
hmm. where to get valentinus casing?
Must DIY, just find a less dust area to apply it, not very difficult.
thanks bro. trust that u will update here when its out?not out yet.... but folio series out at GMKR already
Wondering when will ringke release their case for Note 2
thanks bro. trust that u will update here when its out?![]()