
damn... It no where like the one for Note 1... Doesn't cover the portsout riao
![]()
![]()
thanks!
will consider the oleo one when I get my note.
I tend to have oily skin from time to time
Do you have a physical shop or something to help apply the SP or must diy?
Anyone has tried Nillkin product before? This one looks cool.. Any idea how's its thickness? Thanks.
![]()
(Source: Nillkin website)
Used it before When I bought them from obostore.
Ain't really cheap though
How's the quality? It's selling on g-market for around S$20. Is it worth buying?
SGD about $11 includes screen protector. Brought last week. Waiting for it to be delivered.
Nillkin Hard Cover Case +LCD Screen Protector For Samsung Galaxy Note II 2 N7100 | eBay
SGD about $11 includes screen protector. Brought last week. Waiting for it to be delivered.
Nillkin Hard Cover Case +LCD Screen Protector For Samsung Galaxy Note II 2 N7100 | eBay
why not try Rock cases by Adix82. Its pretty much same design and maybe better quality!
why not try Rock cases by Adix82. Its pretty much same design and maybe better quality!
hmm making it even more bulkier![]()

URBAN ARMOR GEARThank you for your interest in URBAN ARMOR GEAR products. This is a terrific suggestion. No plans currently; however, the landscape of our product road is a constantly evolving picture and these products may become an option for us in the future.
I don't like Rock cover design. I perfer Nillkin cover texture. I brought Nillkin cover for S3 and it works well.
Pricing wise, I can't complain for $11 which includes screen protector. The screen protector does the job as well. Anyway, after a few months if there is scratches on the screen protector just replace with a new one. Thats why I don't get expensive screen protector which will get scratches as well.
As longer as the protector is clear, transparent and does not affect display, I will just use that. At the end of the day it is just a piece of plastic and most of the time, if there are some minor scratches after using for some time, people will still carry on to use it and lazy to change it.
guess they named is right![]()
Gonna hinder Spen extraction too
previous verus posted also bulky