Webbyboy
Arch-Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Jun 7, 2001
- Messages
- 21,792
- Reaction score
- 4
1a is only half of our original charger lor.
If two pin(not 3 pin like ours) original samsung charge for note II 2A available, anyone interested?

1a is only half of our original charger lor.
If two pin(not 3 pin like ours) original samsung charge for note II 2A available, anyone interested?![]()
Any other place selling the note 2 battery plus charger stand apart from kasia?
Any other place selling the note 2 battery plus charger stand apart from kasia?
I help u check lor. I lost your number.. u pm me. Later I sms u

Some pre-order zenus leather case
![]()
Galaxy Note 2 Natural EEL Diary Collection
Galaxy Note 2 Italian Carved Diary Collection
Galaxy Note 2 Bohemian M Diary Collection
If two pin(not 3 pin like ours) original samsung charge for note II 2A available, anyone interested?![]()
i want to know too, looking for cheaper alternative to original batt & charger
oh the samsung note 2 set comes with extra battery and external battery charger?
Interested to get a charger too.intro me also?![]()
Qoo10-Singapore(New Gmarket) - MP3 / Mobile / eBook - CHEAPEST !!! i...
![]()
This one only $14.80, how come so cheap?
Only korean set. Not international sets.
MF SP quality long time down the drain liao.. only good think is they have almost every model everytime and launch for new models quite quick.. also always include camera hole SP cutouts.
I had given up long ago till I got my Note back last year.. thought give them a chance again.. then again got disappointed.. scratched within few weeks.. and thats not even using the stylus...
I think MF nowadays just cut out normal transparency and add a bit of adhesive.![]()