GALAXY NOTE II ACCESSORIES

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2004
Messages
13,838
Reaction score
2,284
I help u check lor. I lost your number.. u pm me. Later I sms u
 

Webbyboy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 7, 2001
Messages
21,792
Reaction score
4
Got a picture of the charger?

02unboxing.jpg
 

ALacs

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
1,045
Reaction score
11
for me,mfo so far so good.ok with spen .

cannot say much since this is only 4th day of note 2 usage


MF SP quality long time down the drain liao.. only good think is they have almost every model everytime and launch for new models quite quick.. also always include camera hole SP cutouts.

I had given up long ago till I got my Note back last year.. thought give them a chance again.. then again got disappointed.. scratched within few weeks.. and thats not even using the stylus...

I think MF nowadays just cut out normal transparency and add a bit of adhesive. :s22:
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top