GALAXY NOTE II ACCESSORIES

debbue96

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2008
Messages
556
Reaction score
0
Momax PC + TPU I Case Pro For Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Case

5088b89b22391_zps64d10557.jpg


5088b89b102ee_zps4d4d8484.jpg
This are good with full protections... Where to buy.. I m going toa payoh this morning
 

satch

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2000
Messages
8,192
Reaction score
0
This are good with full protections... Where to buy.. I m going toa payoh this morning

I bought this series for my s2 last year. The solid color parts surrounding the phone are made of matt material. If u choose white the matt material will get stained very easily and not easy to rrmove.
 

Jhyun

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
5,764
Reaction score
16
Such cases with a pocket inside for cards will cause scratches if you are using screen protectors such as estoc puls....
 

Jhyun

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
5,764
Reaction score
16
Such cases with a pocket inside for cards will cause scratches if you are using screen protectors such as estoc puls....
 

Jhyun

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
5,764
Reaction score
16
Fine scratches only i think...

It's the deep scratches that are problematic... and the estoc is very prone to deep scratches. I had mine which accumulated fine scratches with a flip case on for a month, but when the cheapo flip spoil and I switched back to normal TPU, deep scratches appeared within a few days.
 

striker22

Master Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2011
Messages
2,500
Reaction score
7
Estoc is good for both optics and against fingerprints, better than sgp range. Sgp glasT is good for optics and scratch resistance. Buff labs is good for scratch and impact. I would be happy with anyone of them, but depending on your priorities, u may like one more than the other.

Problem is none are out yet.
 

kEvinErd

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2008
Messages
5,783
Reaction score
468
can share link pls?

I ordered the black nillkin hard case from here :

http://www.qoo10.sg/gmkt.inc/Mobile/Goods/Goods.aspx?goodscode=401322604

It costs $14.90. Some bros here mentioned on obostore selling atUS$9.90 about S$13. Delivery time seems longer for obostore though
 

NeonX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
14,910
Reaction score
1,456
Just got the s3 charging dock for my note2. Not bad can fit my case also
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top