debbue96
Senior Member
- Joined
- Apr 14, 2008
- Messages
- 556
- Reaction score
- 0
This are good with full protections... Where to buy.. I m going toa payoh this morningMomax PC + TPU I Case Pro For Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Case
![]()
![]()

This are good with full protections... Where to buy.. I m going toa payoh this morningMomax PC + TPU I Case Pro For Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Case
![]()
![]()
This are good with full protections... Where to buy.. I m going toa payoh this morning
Saw this posted here...waiting eagerly for this.
![]()
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Leather Case Folio Series | SPIGEN SGP
Such cases with a pocket inside for cards will cause scratches if you are using screen protectors such as estoc puls....
Such cases with a pocket inside for cards will cause scratches if you are using screen protectors such as estoc puls....
Asked quite some time ago, will need more clone email addy lol
sent email liao!need to promote the case and find more love.
i used all my emails to spam liao lol
people help spam
www.urbanarmorgear.com
Nice and the US price seems reasonableneed to promote the case and find more love.
i used all my emails to spam liao lol
people help spam
URBAN ARMOR GEAR
online..www.obostore.comThis are good with full protections... Where to buy.. I m going toa payoh this morning
need to promote the case and find more love.
i used all my emails to spam liao lol
people help spam
URBAN ARMOR GEAR
can share link pls?
Just got the s3 charging dock for my note2. Not bad can fit my case also