GALAXY NOTE II ACCESSORIES

Akai Ryu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 14, 2007
Messages
22,238
Reaction score
231
hope to get this for portability sake

d0d7ae6ba1e34c4490dda6ac0f3a383b.jpg


35f6c91e0ca11d2135fc3c1fad181826.jpg


2ef1666819ddf33439d7b54c0a4ab4ff.jpg

Who else interested in getting ur hands on this?????????????????? :o
 

satch

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2000
Messages
8,192
Reaction score
0
anyone managed to find a cheap car mount big enough for note2?

my current one is too weak to stop phone from shaking

I need one too, just bought an anymode one for my s3 last month, but cant fit :(
 

curse154

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 24, 2008
Messages
6,518
Reaction score
22
sgp's cutting don't cover fully leh, left the top and bottom vulnerable to scratches...
 

Ruriel

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 7, 2010
Messages
13,120
Reaction score
75
I got a spare 3 pin charger coming, same model as the one in our singapore set, you want 1?

Can sic where you get it from? I want to buy one to charge my phone in office, but when I go to sammy shop, they say original phone accessories for Note 2 not available yet... :(
 

Akai Ryu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 14, 2007
Messages
22,238
Reaction score
231
Can sic where you get it from? I want to buy one to charge my phone in office, but when I go to sammy shop, they say original phone accessories for Note 2 not available yet... :(

did u consider the original kr 2 pin?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top