GALAXY NOTE II ACCESSORIES

Akai Ryu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 14, 2007
Messages
22,228
Reaction score
228
T1iQ2ZXltkXXXiS0sU_014242.jpg_.webp


For those interested check the img url :D
 

evermind

Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2008
Messages
221
Reaction score
0
Wonder if the current fault with the Mercury case is only for the first batch? Hopefully he fault can be rectified for subsequent batches.

I bought mine at cwp. Didnt have any problems with the charger and the cuttings. Could it be a supplier problem? Like counterfeit sets?
 

Akai Ryu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 14, 2007
Messages
22,228
Reaction score
228
I bought mine at cwp. Didnt have any problems with the charger and the cuttings. Could it be a supplier problem? Like counterfeit sets?

Depends on the design of the cable micro usb head....to me its a mic korean branded tpu.
 

satch

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2000
Messages
8,192
Reaction score
0
Nice la haha. I also thinking of getting the full face screen protector from mercury with the colored edges to complete the transformation :D but not in stocks yet :(

I ordered a white one from gmarket. But now feel like getting one whacky color like pastel blue or mint... hehe


Is hot pink and lime green nice on white note?
 
Last edited:

satch

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2000
Messages
8,192
Reaction score
0
Wonder if the current fault with the Mercury case is only for the first batch? Hopefully the fault can be rectified for subsequent batches.


Not sure. ...waiting for Johnny on how his tampines mercury case fits the charger
 

fourseasons2000

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2005
Messages
521
Reaction score
0
I bought from cwp too. $25, find it a bit ex...bit no issue with charging


QUOTE=evermind;71003187]I bought mine at cwp. Didnt have any problems with the charger and the cuttings. Could it be a supplier problem? Like counterfeit sets?[/QUOTE]
 

satch

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2000
Messages
8,192
Reaction score
0
Been like this since s2, its a good basic tpu with a high profit margin. Sgp tpu cut still the best imo but not all will like. I will gladly be carrothead if got note 2 version :o

My mercury for s3 doesn't have this issue. It came direct from a gmarket seller in Korea. The s2 mercury case I bought from hk also didn't have this issue.
 
Last edited:

satch

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2000
Messages
8,192
Reaction score
0
I bought mine at cwp. Didnt have any problems with the charger and the cuttings. Could it be a supplier problem? Like counterfeit sets?
Do u mind posting a few pics of your case? So folks here can see if any difference between what they bought and what u have?

Basically it'll be good if u can show
A. Back part. Focus on the mercury logo portion.
B. Inner portion. Focus on wordings as well as how the black sticker wraps around the camera cut outs
C. Box. Close up of hologram

If u have time :D
 

hosehbo?

Master Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
4,893
Reaction score
28
i got mine from nex. no such problems with the charging cable fitting too. looks of higher quality than those cheapo ones. got it at $18 though.
 

Akai Ryu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 14, 2007
Messages
22,228
Reaction score
228
My mercury for s3 doesn't have this issued. It came direct from a gmarket seller in Korea. The s2 mercury case I bought from hk also didn't have this issue.

Ok I will stop visiting china wholesale sites to keep my faith...
 

satch

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2000
Messages
8,192
Reaction score
0
Ok I will stop visiting china wholesale sites to keep my faith...

I think the Korea sites are ok. Lol.

Btw does your mercury have the metallic finish? Ie can see some sparkling dots on closer scrutiny?
 

satch

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2000
Messages
8,192
Reaction score
0
I dunno if the mercury I ordered from this local gmarket vendor is real lol. Keep my fingers crossed. But cheap cheap so not too bad if it's not really rhat good
 

Akai Ryu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 14, 2007
Messages
22,228
Reaction score
228
I think the Korea sites are ok. Lol.

Btw does your mercury have the metallic finish? Ie can see some sparkling dots on closer scrutiny?

Yes mic ones have, so does mic korean branded ones too. A few nonbranded tpu oso have
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top