GALAXY NOTE II ACCESSORIES

Kooosh

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 9, 2008
Messages
706
Reaction score
0
Hi guys. I'm currently using the Belk tri fold flip case.

http://www.lelong.com.my/belk-italian-style-samsung-galaxy-note-2-n7100-flip-cover-leather-case-junelaw-I1265837-2007-01-Sale-I.htm

But I'm intending to get something that has protection for the sides too. As you can see this case only protect my 4 corners lol. As a result I dropped it early this year and got a dent at the home button. I also have a spare battery which I use for emergencies (batt is a fake haha). The removal and putting back in to the case causes scratches to my 4 corners and I believe in a long run I will get the paint off eventually.

Kindly recommend a case! I thought of getting bumped. But I heard that using phone without flip case causes your screen protector to wear out faster. Which isn't what i want haha.
 

Akai Ryu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 14, 2007
Messages
22,230
Reaction score
229
gnote2_4inone_lens_01.jpg


gnote2_4inone_lens_10.jpg


gnote2_4inone_lens_09.jpg


gnote2_4inone_lens_07.jpg


gnote2_4inone_lens_02.jpg


gnote2_4inone_lens_06.jpg
 

frizee

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 5, 2006
Messages
7,859
Reaction score
1,462
Looking for SPIGEN Home Aluminium Button, you guys know where and how much it cost?

Thanks! :)
 

Akai Ryu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 14, 2007
Messages
22,230
Reaction score
229
Try google the case name for non-korean case. Kr branded case go to usual sites like gmkr qoo10 ebay etc
 

frizee

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 5, 2006
Messages
7,859
Reaction score
1,462
Try google the case name for non-korean case. Kr branded case go to usual sites like gmkr qoo10 ebay etc

Googled "g case premium croc leather note 2", cant find anything man... U have the direct link to this product u've recently posted? :)
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top