US/EU PS+ Free Games - November 2021

6aeaf84a78ab6bccb0e83152153138f0ca5ebb2a.jpg

Nov 2 - Dec 6
Knockout City (PS5/PS4)
First Class Trouble (PS5/PS4)
Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning (PS4)

Nov 2 - Jan 3
The Persistence (PS VR)
The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners – Standard Edition (PS VR)
Until You Fall (PS VR)

The best for me is Amalur, I sure want to play it again on PS4. (Now give us PS4 Dragon's Dogma too pls.)

networked

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
extra game for psn asia: the sexy brutale

good month for me. i have Amalur on ps3. dont mind playing again or add to collection.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
like amalur too. also hope they will give dragon's dogma and dark souls 3 in future. quite surprised they give knockout city considering it is out for less than 6 months. probably not enough players.

DrBaldwin

Reaction score
Tomb raider sale on xbox store now. Very cheap, esp those 360 ones like TR anniv, legends, underworld ($3++ to $4++) My digital collection of TR is now complete. Lol

zorrus

Reaction score
Anyone still using usa ps plus?
Thinking of switching to Asia version but downside losing access to the us games in the past…

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
Dec PS+ free games leaked. This time with official PS graphics and trailer video, so it is highly believable.

Godfall (PS5/PS4)
Mortal Shell (PS4)
Lego DC Super Villains (PS4)

There are still the 3 PSVR games from Nov that last for 2 months.

The list reminds me I still haven't completed Super Villains after 2 or 3 yrs, need to pick that up again. What's with 2 Souls type games though? (iirc Godfall is not quite Souls yet.)

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dec PS+ free games leaked. This time with official PS graphics and trailer video, so it is highly believable.

Godfall (PS5/PS4)
Mortal Shell (PS4)

There are still the 3 PSVR games from Nov that last for 2 months.

The list reminds me I still haven't completed Super Villains after 2 or 3 yrs, need to pick that up again. What's with 2 Souls type games though? (iirc Godfall is not quite Souls yet.)
godfall is more like borderlands type of game. loot shooter except with melee weapons. not exactly souls. mortal shell similar to souls.

networked

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone still using usa ps plus?
Thinking of switching to Asia version but downside losing access to the us games in the past…
i used to own usa and asia psn. after that cut usa psn. u dont really lose much. asia has more mthly games than usa now adays and cheaper. as for ur old collection, u don t really lose much, the usual usa indie and cod bundles etc. the only usa game i lost and i missed is disgaea 5.

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
US/EU PS+ Free Games - December 2021
Dec 6 - Jan 3

693d10b320df5fa150a0fcfa484ba339a62d7b8f.jpg

Godfall: Challenger Edition (PS5/PS4)
Mortal Shell (PS4)

The 3 PS VR games from Nov also continue (till Jan 3):
The Persistence (PS VR)
The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners – Standard Edition (PS VR)
Until You Fall (PS VR)

So the rumors are confirmed, except that Godfall is now the "Challenger Edition". This version starts you in the end-game, looks basically like just multi-player mode. There is no campaign. "Godfall: Challenger Edition players can upgrade at any time to the Deluxe Edition gaining access to both Godfall and Fire & Darkness campaigns." Ya, sure, at any time, $$$. Sounds like they just give you the part of the game that nobody wants to play anyway, something that might as well be free-to-play to begin with.

tomb

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone with amazon prime able to claim football manager 2021 on the prime gaming page? i don't see the claim button anywhere.

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
Nice, almost bought it during the recent sale. I wonder has Chinese version or not. The graphics says "Judgment", which is English, but the text they posted in Facebook says "Judge Eyes", which is English name for the Japanese/Chinese versions. Got a feeling it will be based on country -- Taiwan/HK getting Chinese, the rest English. I am not used to playing the series in English.

262257862_4901241543241812_5658590923510051229_n.jpg

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sad that they don't give the full game for godfall. the challenger edition is basically a demo for players to try.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.