Gaming mouse recommendation

WiZaRd!

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
6,347
Reaction score
0
Hello all,

I used before razor mouse and didn't have good Exp with it becos the plastic built mouse seems to be melting. It became sticky. Then I got a Microsoft which broke down within 1/2 year. I bought a Logitech g400 and the problem is intermittent USB disconnect. That made my gaming exp terrible but I still leaning to this brand. Any other recommendation for gaming mouse? Thanks
 

igniz12000

Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2004
Messages
134
Reaction score
1
+1 for any gaming logitech mouse. Usually have nice set of features and really built well. Be warned though, their mouse software is horrid from my experience. As long as you just assigning buttons and not doing too much tinkering then you cant go wrong with logitech.

Roccat also a good choice. More feature rich and much better software but build quality not so good in my experience.
 

nyquist_ty

Master Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2006
Messages
4,009
Reaction score
0
+1 for any gaming logitech mouse. Usually have nice set of features and really built well. Be warned though, their mouse software is horrid from my experience. As long as you just assigning buttons and not doing too much tinkering then you cant go wrong with logitech.

Roccat also a good choice. More feature rich and much better software but build quality not so good in my experience.
G700 battery life is pretty rubbish leh. Cannot use it for more than a day without plugging in the charging cable.
 

Ark Law

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2013
Messages
11,578
Reaction score
540
Agree. Roccat is a nice feature set with decent software, but build quality can't match Logitech for corresponding price points
 

igniz12000

Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2004
Messages
134
Reaction score
1
Yah, logitech wireless battery life quite useless, I use the mouse wired. After awhile you season the cable then abit better and not so rigid but its a good mouse so I just deal with it.

I think most people recommend using it with eneloops if going wireless.
 

haylui

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2006
Messages
29,769
Reaction score
91
I am user of Microsoft Sidewinder mouse, very balanced mouse but EOL already. Using Leetgion Hellion for sc2 and Dota 2, very good to use but don't think can get it in sls now.
 

Alternative X

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2014
Messages
2,322
Reaction score
0
I must be the odd one out since I use an Armaggeddon Alien G7 mice. The drivers are quite a pain to find and get working, but works as normal once you got the mice to operate properly.
 

queerquirks

Master Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2009
Messages
2,509
Reaction score
2
g502. default weight without any weights i think is heavier than deathadder but i love the grip.
if not g100 or g400.
can try steelseries too if want palm grip.
 

XseanX

Master Member
Joined
Feb 13, 2009
Messages
4,922
Reaction score
324
Recommend logitech g502 proteus core too, being using this to replace my aging death adder.. Thus far no regret at all, there are tons of buttons for u to customize and configurable weights... Go check it out...:)
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top