menthol28
Arch-Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Jun 10, 2007
- Messages
- 21,637
- Reaction score
- 14,914
True to a certain extend, they do know how to tackle the issues for 60% of voters at least, almost every GE since 2000 shows this.
but of recent years , minority of Singaporeans are feeling PAP is going off the course and I'm one of those... I won't give LHL any chance to fulfill his white population policy of 10m people and I hope you guys will wake up to the fact that Singapore is no longer our country, NSF and NSmen have to protect additional 3m of Singapore residents who are not true sinkies
but of recent years , minority of Singaporeans are feeling PAP is going off the course and I'm one of those... I won't give LHL any chance to fulfill his white population policy of 10m people and I hope you guys will wake up to the fact that Singapore is no longer our country, NSF and NSmen have to protect additional 3m of Singapore residents who are not true sinkies