gregory_choo
Arch-Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Nov 7, 2007
- Messages
- 10,578
- Reaction score
- 2,068
Read between the lines.U did say she's pretty in Ur 1st msg

Read between the lines.U did say she's pretty in Ur 1st msg
They might not hv considered elderlies reading pleasure.Wp de equally bad. My parents complained font too small.
Not say support who or what, just facts.
Not sure it's talents from where. Iirc last time some thing liddis of d same nature happened also?TS, I guess they are paying 6 figures to vendor like the bin center.
Better dun dig too deep.Not sure it's talents from where. Iirc last time some thing liddis of d same nature happened also?
Tbh I like unjustified lei , it’s personal preference lei … why everything also must her her way?Didn't open to read it. But yeah..her comments make sense. Pls justify the paragraphs...
Can post instructions on how to do that? I wanna learn.
CheerS!!!![]()
Ppl just sharing her views from her pov in her profession la.Tbh I like unjustified lei , it’s personal preference lei … why everything also must her her way?
CheerS!!!![]()
Yea tot they propose paperless?Next election just ban all pamphlets and books lah. So environmentally unfriendly.
Maybe will uncover who who who is linked 2 d company who got tis contractBetter dun dig too deep.
Tbh I like unjustified lei , it’s personal preference lei … why everything also must her her way?