[GE2025] PAP Discussion Thread

Ethan_

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2007
Messages
66,455
Reaction score
11,493
Think if the world is in a crisis, go where also the same. Other places tend put their citizen first. Not that many places can be like local bend its back over for foreigners.
 

Ethan_

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2007
Messages
66,455
Reaction score
11,493
Rich got more to lose

Poor got nothing to lose

When I poor, I also want to see the world burn and total chaos
Think if the rich build their wealth upon local economy. Where they want to run. Are their wealth worth as much elsewhere. Especially when everywhere crisis.
 

TrollAndOgres

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 17, 2010
Messages
36,370
Reaction score
2,946
I dont get why pap supporters like to rant that opposition voters are ungrateful and anyhow vote..
 

NTB2DO

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 4, 2007
Messages
22,825
Reaction score
4,932
I got this rich friend, damn pro-PAP. Always say PAP make him rich lah, create conditions for him to grow wealth. Rich ok lah, but he damn hao lian. See already sian.

So yesterday I poke him. Say I confirm vote oppo this GE, then show him the Punggol video where Gan Kim Yong kena ignore by resident. Wah, now he very scared liao. He see the risk GKY kena voted out quite real. I see his scared face, damn shiok. Haha.

I smirk then ask him "Now you scared PAP weak ah? Later your money shrink how?" HeeHeeHee.

His face turn black sia. Ask me back "Oi, why you want vote oppo?"

I say "Need check PAP mah. Later PAP hao lian like you how?"

Wah piang eh, his face lagi black. He snap back:

"Check PAP ok, no wrong. But you check until kick out good MP for fun ah? You got think carefully who you kicking out? Kick GKY when country got tariffs trade crisis? Storm coming you change captain? Timing damn bad. Now cannot take this risk. If your MP CMI(cannot make it), then I diam diam. But GKY is key minister, got good track record. You better think properly."

I replied him "Aiyah, you rich mah, scared if PAP weakened, your wealth shrink. Selfish lah you. I not rich, I not scared."

At this point, he explode liao. Point at me then give this killer warning:

"Eh, you listen up! If SG this ship sink hor, is you small shrimps who suffer most. You sink together with the ship. Me? I rich. Different league. My money can fly me anywhere, anytime. I safe one. Voting not play play one. Is your own future. You say you not scared? Bodoh ah? Is peasant like YOU who got nowhere else to go should be the MOST scared!"

Then he sees my shaken face, then his tone soften abit (but still hao lian):

"Bro, I know you just lost job, new job pay less right? Then career problem make you quarrel with wife also right? You hate PAP because you think they bring FT(foreign talent), then your boss like FT more than you. But be fair lah. You lose to foreigner, is it really PAP fault or you yourself not competitive enough? Think lah. If you become boss, you also prefer more competitive foreigners. You keep saying should hire more local people, then why you hire foreigner maid, not Singaporean maid? Don't hypocrite lah.

Okay, I get it, things are tough, and maybe the FT balance isn't perfect, but is now really the time to risk destabilising everything over it?

Don't use your vote power anyhow whack gov, later backfire is people like you kena one. PAP got SkillsFuture help you upgrade, got CDC voucher weather temporary storm. Now crisis time leh, citizen and gov must trust each other. Don't rock the boat lah."

Now, my face getting very red. This friend poke me back at all the sensitive parts .... but on further self-reflection, I can't say he's wrong. He's not wrong about the 'nowhere to run' part. I very angry but must calm down. On cooling day, I must calm down, think carefully, then vote for the best party who will secure my future, make me richer than this hao-lian friend one day.

If you were me, what would you do? Do you agree with me?
Go tell your friend, double confirm plus chop, after GE, PAP will still be govt!

At most just lose few more seats in Parliament nia.

Moreover, the more fearful of losing (in future GE) PAP is, the more goodies PAP will give out to entice you to continue voting for PAP.

Isn't it better?
 

Roadster01

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 20, 2016
Messages
5,829
Reaction score
3,338
Moi neber noticed any issues she highlighted.

must confess booklet should still inside moi letterbox, if it ever get delivered.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top