- Joined
- Mar 22, 2011
- Messages
- 45,505
- Reaction score
- 18,644
Rally Live


yes if you give them your vote. they will fight together with workers partyflyer from PSP
GST back to 7%
3 PHs: CNY Eve, Hari Raya Day 2, Thaipusam
Gov to pay Mediashield Life Premiums
Job priority for Singaporeans
Gov Allowance for FT Caregivers on 7yo & below: $1250
PSLE or 10 year through train
can ahh?![]()
no lahh .. not say whatyes if you give them your vote. they will fight together with workers party
no lahh .. not say what
but like been so long to get Thaipusam a PH & rejected flat
hope it's not just all talk but ended up failing again
You going rally? I am hoping they got one final rally at Jurong west stadium though..I sure go there supportThe rally tonight at Bukit Gombak stadium, do we need to wear better boots to prevent the mud?
probably tonight going. Jurong West final one I might also go.You going rally? I am hoping they got one final rally at Jurong west stadium though..I sure go there support