
oh. how can there be such a fatal mistake? Surname.I remember got one edmwer said that he is school mates with Shawn and the surname was a mix-up by the RSAF and ICA...and claimed the deed poll was done before enlisting.....
They probably don't need the money, they might even have donated the allowance back to the party.I'm not surprised after divide their allowance over the time they spent, it's probably equate to 20 cents an hour or less.
Even the auntie collecting drink cans/ carton box earn more.
My aunt's birth name also got "fatal mistake" during birth reg. Missing the middle character entirely. End up, her official identity is just her surname + last char, when it should've been 3 chars, like her other 2 sisters.oh. how can there be such a fatal mistake? Surname.
His former surname sounds like indon-chinese
Maybe that is what most sinkies want. ("Silent majority")If they still not elected, I don't know what sinkies wants....
If they still not elected, I don't know what sinkies wants....
We don't need him. He need us.

I dunno how it happened and how SAF and ICA can make such a mistake....oh. how can there be such a fatal mistake? Surname.
His former surname sounds like indon-chinese
They can continue to take Ls.They don’t need you lah.
Not like you can vote them.
![]()
The money he gets is way too low lah....this proves meenister can actualee be better performer with much lower pay
respect to lmw hu isnt in for the $
The money he gets is way too low lah....
yup! LMW is like that tenacious investigator who is gonna get to the bottom of the truth!ish notch abt the money but more of what he wanted to do, his intention ish crystal clear
maybe like what people had said about mosquitos' party, don't botherSo no discussion thread on mosquito parties like NSP, RDU, PAR, PPP?