mynickname
High Supremacy Member
- Joined
- May 11, 2012
- Messages
- 32,679
- Reaction score
- 10,338
People voted to put tcb into parliament. Not for tcb to put lmw into parliament.Surprise that PSP declined so much
The tcb magic has gone

People voted to put tcb into parliament. Not for tcb to put lmw into parliament.Surprise that PSP declined so much
The tcb magic has gone
You rather have RP than PSP contesting in ur constituency? Bro..Means to say: 努力不一定有成果的.
I’m actually happy 因果 not via 變天, otherwise 太便宜 all those people who bullied me over the years already.
Anyway, it was a good fight. I had also taken advantage of this election to prove that I have quality one.
Whereas for PSP, they may want to just disband and let RP return to contest in those constituencies which were originally RP contesting.
It is their choice.don tink they got the heart to continue after this anymore anyway.
waste of time and effort since sinkies also dont reciprocate
Bro your statement about RP just ruin the entire point you are trying to makeMeans to say: 努力不一定有成果的.
I’m actually happy 因果 not via 變天, otherwise 太便宜 all those people who bullied me over the years already.
Anyway, it was a good fight. I had also taken advantage of this election to prove that I have quality one.
Whereas for PSP, they may want to just disband and let RP return to contest in those constituencies which were originally RP contesting.
Shows the importance of groundwork.Psp have people who rooted to the ground and want to fight for the common people. However they don't have stable home base to work with like wp have hougang. Very hard to convince people who have voted pap for years to change to vote psp, just like people who voted for hougang for year to change to pap.
I think part of west coast was absorbed to other constituency?
And PSP stronghold no more..
That's the key.It was merged wif jurong which is Tharman PAP strong hold. Altho the combined votes in 2020 for PAP was onli 57% if u combine both constituencies.
PSP likely failed to capture the votes from Tharman side/ Taman jurong area.

TCB support base mostly from the 80s and 90s when he was MP,Surprise that PSP declined so much
The tcb magic has gone
Open AMADon't be MP nevermind.. come edmw talk cock with us.. hahaha