In other news, I have been trying to buy MGCCT many times and never hit...
I have both crct and Mgcct huat ah
I don't get the point in not merging. Why not merge it?
This thread was supposed to be kept clean just to notify ppl about cd dates and whether got higher dpu than last year or not. The other thread is for more discussions on reits.
Not supporting a merge either.
JSK. more CRCT or MGCCT or 50 50?
but is camping for CMT and FCT. must consider limited war chest
Reason to sell CRCT?more crct... feel like selling it for other stuffs though
I don't get the point in not merging. Why not merge it?
Quick question guys...Logistics REITS like Cache and MLT are still considered Industrial REITS like Soilbuild and MIT right?


Oh when XD?NAV is around $1.24
So, technically still considered undervalued......however gearing is high at 39.5%
Wait for XD bah.....![]()
