
Think the younger generation now goes suburban malls. FCT ftw!
I just started investing in soulbuild reit... tuas south i like! MRT will be running by end of this yr
chiu buy at a low ma. i got mine at 0.73
no money to average down.
i've learnt to stick to bluechip reit. earn lesser dividend also nvm.
I oso recently bot solibuild... All my previous reits except ascot I sold le
Ascott is good. Why u sell? Soilbuild strongly should avoid.
Ascott is good. Why u sell? Soilbuild strongly should avoid.
Read again.....
Sph REITs coming into my watchlist. I like boring stocks
Sph REITs coming into my watchlist. I like boring stocks
chiu buy at a low ma. i got mine at 0.73
no money to average down.
i've learnt to stick to bluechip reit. earn lesser dividend also nvm.
Hi guys, seeking for guidance and advice here. Few months ago i bought some reits after study lot from websites/forum. The markets seems blooming right now, my questions is when should i sell my reits? Says the gain% now is already 10+%. As i understand that no stock should buy and hold forever.
reits are meant to be held for long term, same for property
if u bought a condo at beginning of the year, then at end of the year your condo is worth 10% more.. will u sell off your condo?
welcome back. Thanks to your recommendation of buying CCT.
Yes I have to thank Stockbot kor kor for that. My CCT has done well.