General S-REITs Discussion Thread

Sadisticnoob

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2006
Messages
39,797
Reaction score
1,812
When I told my friend I procrastinated , he scolded me as I’m too penny focused , he’s holding 10000 shares at 1.3 lol �
A director in my company has 500k shares in keppel dc at 1.20 at 1.7 im late to the game

Sent from HUAWEI INE-LX2R using GAGT
 

Sadisticnoob

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2006
Messages
39,797
Reaction score
1,812
I holding on to a few Reits:

Starhill Global - 22000 units
First Reit - 9000 units
Cache - 10000 units
FCT - 2000 units
MIT - 9000 units
Suntec Reit - 5000 units

Overall, still in the red. Damm!

Chances are if you bought a non-industrial - reit from late 2018 till now chances are you will still be in the red.
 

audiovideo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2005
Messages
21,147
Reaction score
2,644
Unless very satki can siam the trade war and covid crash, else come come go go back to square one. Of course div is the reward.
 

ashethen

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2005
Messages
19,547
Reaction score
10,526
My sreits are overall green now, only lendlease, cct and centurion red

Posted from PCWX using SM-N960F
 

peppermint7

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2018
Messages
6,014
Reaction score
893
cdlhospital jin powderful! +15% in 2 days!

I have a hard timing chasing it yesterday. I seldom chase stocks. But looking at their past dividends. I bite my teeth and chase. Hope the price will stabilise at a higher ground
 

wutawa

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 25, 2003
Messages
13,411
Reaction score
4,414
I have a hard timing chasing it yesterday. I seldom chase stocks. But looking at their past dividends. I bite my teeth and chase. Hope the price will stabilise at a higher ground
股神 buys wat huat wat
 

Sadisticnoob

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2006
Messages
39,797
Reaction score
1,812
last year almost all reit prices are inflated. :s22:

not really la. due to bank interest rate so all the money flowed to reits.

your bank FD 1% , but reits can give you 3% why not take the risk. This will cause price to rise.

Anyway I work in a small-time property developer. so all the properties/ loan GDV all the mumbo jumbo i undestand. so can answer almost any questions on the financials.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top