
U shld see it as a change to buy the dip as interest rate is high and firmly believe the price will go back when interest goes down.hi all experts, some of my REITs are deeply distressed… the data centre and US ones… how do you alll deal with it? Cut loss or sleep through it?
List down your REITS. Then those who know more about that particular REIT can give better perspective about the future.hi all experts, some of my REITs are deeply distressed… the data centre and US ones… how do you alll deal with it? Cut loss or sleep through it?
My reits with data centers all doing okay. Slightly red only. I guess u have digital core reithi all experts, some of my REITs are deeply distressed… the data centre and US ones… how do you alll deal with it? Cut loss or sleep through it?
Yes, I have both.My reits with data centers all doing okay. Slightly red only. I guess u have digital core reit
I holding KORE, is down by -30%+. Not losing sleep cos it takes up 5% of my portfolio. Just collect dividends and average down more cos KORE is well run but ala it happen to be in the wrong place and wrong time.
ThanksList down your REITS. Then those who know more about that particular REIT can give better perspective about the future.
Bagholding is not a good idea. While you are waiting for the price to rise, there are many other stocks that would have risen much faster within that same time.
Every buy transaction should be evaluated independently. Do you want to be like Master Leong & his Alibaba?
By the way, I baghold uranium stocks post-Fukushima for 7 years. So it sucks.
The time to cut loss was 6 months ago.. Right now, if it is less than 5% of your portfolio, might as well sit on it. My lesson is that don't invest US reit listed in SGX , they are as toxic as China S-chip.. If they are of any good , they would have listed in their home market.hi all experts, some of my REITs are deeply distressed… the data centre and US ones… how do you alll deal with it? Cut loss or sleep through it?
I hold ireit and keppel oak , I bought them at their current prices though, thought they are good value plays, personally I used a formula and calculate intrinsic value, keppel oak is higher than 0.36 for sure, I think it should be worth 0.5? Can't remember what price I calculatedThanks
Keppel Oak
Digital core
Ireit global
Keppel DC
Prime US
Thanks
Keppel Oak
Digital core
Ireit global
Keppel DC
Prime US
I have blue chip ones.. these are the loss makingMy suggestion is to look at the blue chips reits (if you are into reits). Some names may look good at the time of purchase or on paper but doesn't stand the test of time and market turmoil.
Reits are more for long term investing and so choosing good reits with proven record is important. Although history doesnt guarantee the future but at least there is a benchmark to base on.
Blue chip usually pay dividends. Did you factor all of them in where deriving you make a loss? If yes then can I know you buy this blue chip for how long liao? 5 years? 10 years? 15 years? etc etcI have blue chip ones.. these are the loss making
The blue chip ones are ok. it is those that I listed above.Blue chip usually pay dividends. Did you factor all of them in where deriving you make a loss? If yes then can I know you buy this blue chip for how long liao? 5 years? 10 years? 15 years? etc etcMy portfolio
Ireit shld be ok bah for long termThe blue chip ones are ok. it is those that I listed above.
Errr also need to put the disclaimer that blue chip can become potato chip and crumble. Then your face will really turn blue siah. Noble is best eg.Blue chip usually pay dividends. Did you factor all of them in where deriving you make a loss? If yes then can I know you buy this blue chip for how long liao? 5 years? 10 years? 15 years? etc etc
Just stick to local bank stocks should be fineErrr also need to put the disclaimer that blue chip can become potato chip and crumble. Then your face will really turn blue siah. Noble is best eg.
Thanks for sharing. What I have learnt about investment or etc never all in into any investment instrument. Yes over diversification lead to overall lower gains but to me that is ok. All in suffer from the problem of make it big or suffer big.