thretiredDad
Arch-Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Sep 30, 2004
- Messages
- 12,719
- Reaction score
- 5,240
REITs selling for ntt?

What about the extra 25% for Venezuelan oil?shall buy clas and keep since most % and DPU increasing
unless recession/another pandemic
Huh I thought salted fish flip over liao, all back to Cheong mode?REITs totally gone ****. You need ultra hard balls to really whack reits
Ya. I going to whack another $100k in next few months.flip a bit
then drop more
lol
Ya. I going to whack another $100k in next few months.
Ya. I going to whack another $100k in next few months.
REITs totally gone ****. You need ultra hard balls to really whack reits
Thank you supporting S REITsYa. I going to whack another $100k in next few months.
Aint they cutting this month?Fed still not cutting rates.
Doubt soAint they cutting this month?
Fed Rate Cut Debate: Waller Pushes for July MoveAint they cutting this month?
Already warned MIT datacenters are of inferior quality...with a occupancy rate of 86% ..can see MIT tenants are leaving in dovesMIT drops below $2.
Already warned MIT datacenters are of inferior quality...with a occupancy rate of 86% ..can see MIT tenants are leaving in doves
Sell and swop to Ascendas Reit?Run now with small loss?
Vested also but with CPF OA many yrs ago. The dividend yield still much higher than OA 2.5%.vested
![]()
Vested also but with CPF OA many yrs ago. The dividend yield still much higher than OA 2.5%.