General S-REITs Discussion Thread

Dividends Warrior

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 7, 2010
Messages
25,012
Reaction score
3,013
SORA has been dropping recently. Just gone below 1.3%
Should benefit those REITs holding mainly local assets.

8037e10e30a886def39c84585587be336b1a806d.png
 

LWZ

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 9, 2016
Messages
40,376
Reaction score
15,949
Bought 5,400 units of Suntec REIT at $1.82 in November 2019. Unrealized loss over $3,500.

$2,278 of dividends collected so far...
 

homer123

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
10,171
Reaction score
5,107
Did you average down?

Actual price still quite far below 2020.
My biggest holding in reits are mainly Paragon, AIMS , KIT, FCT (those with high Spore assets) ...they are doing much better than those blue chip reits like Maple3, FLCT or Capland . When Paragon reit announced its privatisation , price actually shot up and I was able to sell with a profit .I used the proceed to down average in April on a few more S-reits which have gone >10% in the last 3 months
 

Andrew833

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2017
Messages
17,540
Reaction score
6,109
Bought 5,400 units of Suntec REIT at $1.82 in November 2019. Unrealized loss over $3,500.

$2,278 of dividends collected so far...
I sold all except 200 shares unfill at $1.6x, I leave it and it drop to $1.10x :eek:
Recently average down to $1.18.
Rescue mission :LOL:
 

weng0202

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2010
Messages
7,670
Reaction score
2,477
Bought 5,400 units of Suntec REIT at $1.82 in November 2019. Unrealized loss over $3,500.

$2,278 of dividends collected so far...
I have 23000 Suntec at 1.27 (SCB) and another 7000 at 1.70 (CDP) I think. So a lot of money stuck there. 😂
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top