
Cfa holders, any levels you guys will sell to take profit?
For mid to long term investing, try not to buy sanpam reitsm
I am still below price making a paper loss..,Cfa holders, any levels you guys will sell to take profit?
If fed cuts until below 2%, maybe I'll start sellingCFA so far, haven't thought of selling.. keeping it for dividends. You want to sell?
Cos Px may start falling? Sell and accumulate back at lows?If fed cuts until below 2%, maybe I'll start selling
I like $1.10Cfa holders, any levels you guys will sell to take profit?
Yeah. Am worried with fed jacking up rates againCos Px may start falling? Sell and accumulate back at lows?
Trump will prevent that! Haha!!Yeah. Am worried with fed jacking up rates again
Contradicting….paper loss and yet don’t want to average up?I am still below price making a paper loss..,
Since I already tahan for so long under depressed prices all these long and collect dividends no complaints, I have decided to just keep it…
I already stopped DCA with POSB InvestSaver last year when I saw the prices creeping up… I don’t want to average up
Suddenly become so bullish?I like $1.10


Where contradicting?Contradicting….paper loss and yet don’t want to average up?
Even sampan reit has its dayFor mid to long term investing, try not to buy sanpam reitsm
I’m selling more REITs nowWhere contradicting?
Prices are going up, I am not continuing my DCA because I don’t want to increase my average costs… better places to place my monies with, such as individual counters like Mapletree and Frasers commercials but sadly I don’t have money left
I think so...but yoy down
gg?