General S-REITs Discussion Thread

Velton

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
55,834
Reaction score
6,295
CFA so far, haven't thought of selling.. keeping it for dividends. You want to sell?
 

Euqorab

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2001
Messages
24,936
Reaction score
4,620
Cfa holders, any levels you guys will sell to take profit?
I am still below price making a paper loss..,

Since I already tahan for so long under depressed prices all these long and collect dividends no complaints, I have decided to just keep it…

I already stopped DCA with POSB InvestSaver last year when I saw the prices creeping up… I don’t want to average up
 

DevilPlate

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2020
Messages
12,236
Reaction score
5,155
I am still below price making a paper loss..,

Since I already tahan for so long under depressed prices all these long and collect dividends no complaints, I have decided to just keep it…

I already stopped DCA with POSB InvestSaver last year when I saw the prices creeping up… I don’t want to average up
Contradicting….paper loss and yet don’t want to average up?
 

DevilPlate

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2020
Messages
12,236
Reaction score
5,155
I will be trimming down individual reits first.

Bluechip reits with yields drop to ~4.5% can start selling……not yet tho :s13:

*CICT close to 4.5% yield liao
 
Last edited:

Euqorab

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2001
Messages
24,936
Reaction score
4,620
Contradicting….paper loss and yet don’t want to average up?
Where contradicting?
Prices are going up, I am not continuing my DCA because I don’t want to increase my average costs… better places to place my monies with, such as individual counters like Mapletree and Frasers commercials but sadly I don’t have money left
 

homer123

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
10,164
Reaction score
5,102
For mid to long term investing, try not to buy sanpam reitsm
Even sampan reit has its day :ROFLMAO:
f1282c1e2a2df377652e3edd2160f3850ffc0ee0.png
 

thretiredDad

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 30, 2004
Messages
12,716
Reaction score
5,238
Where contradicting?
Prices are going up, I am not continuing my DCA because I don’t want to increase my average costs… better places to place my monies with, such as individual counters like Mapletree and Frasers commercials but sadly I don’t have money left
I’m selling more REITs now
not buying more reits
just keeping the profit in REITs for now
buying more bond instead
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top