General S-REITs Discussion Thread

Asphodeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2001
Messages
23,377
Reaction score
4,314
er that means if i have 100 shares i can only buy 3 right? :s11:

then i think its ok...haha

You're half right, it's 3 for every 80, but because they got a rounding clause to round to the nearest board lot, you are entitled to 100.

Also depend on when you bought A-REIT...if you bought after 30 Dec, you won't get the offer.
 

nomnomwarrior

Member
Joined
Nov 19, 2011
Messages
232
Reaction score
0
Hi all, recently I am thinking of buying some reits for investment purposes, but I noted that are some difference between the trading accounts different bank offered, e.g. custodian vs CDP. Any one can enlighten me on this aspect? and where do you advise for me to open the trading account?

Thank you in advance
 

yihao93

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2012
Messages
19,009
Reaction score
0
Hi all, recently I am thinking of buying some reits for investment purposes, but I noted that are some difference between the trading accounts different bank offered, e.g. custodian vs CDP. Any one can enlighten me on this aspect? and where do you advise for me to open the trading account?

Thank you in advance

Sticky.

10char
 

sandwicher

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2007
Messages
1,421
Reaction score
4
Hi all, recently I am thinking of buying some reits for investment purposes, but I noted that are some difference between the trading accounts different bank offered, e.g. custodian vs CDP. Any one can enlighten me on this aspect? and where do you advise for me to open the trading account?

Thank you in advance

http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/stocks-shares-indices-92/how-open-stock-trading-account-singapore-updated-2015-a-3628498.html

http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/stocks-shares-indices-92/how-start-investing-5147421.html

Here you go! :)

These two are the top two stickies on top of the forum btw. It pays to take a look at the STICKIES.
 

Tooi Kono Machi De

Master Member
Joined
Sep 13, 2010
Messages
4,727
Reaction score
8
CCT seems to have a very strong support at the 1.3 range...Hover here for very long le. If I had more bullets will slowly accumulate but wanna diverify my REITS..
 

Aventad0r

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2015
Messages
1,588
Reaction score
0
Anyone interested in the upcoming reit etf? I feel like diversifying into reit. Anyway reit dividend is tax already or we will be tax after we receive it?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top