havetheveryfun
High Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Jul 16, 2010
- Messages
- 29,454
- Reaction score
- 5,625
Why abt Kep reit?
Or Suntec reit?
if retail reits, u can go there recce first

Why abt Kep reit?
Or Suntec reit?
I can't decide between Suntec, FCT or CMT
Lol
MGCCT is also retail partly too
Can get CMT and FCT first. They are more stable.![]()
Leaning towards FCT cos they not in the ETF although I prefer CMT... Since I have limited bullets need to pick targets.
Ome thing Im concerned about though is that the large crowds at malls can be misleading as not many retail shoppers... Many go there wondow shop or jiak peng nia. Malls like become more atas coffess shop liao

FCT shot through the roof, CMT still stuck in range...
No chance to buy cheap at all...there is simply no crisis at all compared to other STI stocks which drop.

A quick qns on Keppel DC Reit yesterday announcement, Ex Date on 20 Jan is only for receiving the 1.73cents divvy or with the 1.55cents divvy also?
FCT shot through the roof, CMT still stuck in range...
No chance to buy cheap at all...there is simply no crisis at all compared to other STI stocks which drop.
I can't decide between Suntec, FCT or CMT
Lol
MGCCT is also retail partly too
I am new to reits, but maybe u can look at the financials of the 2 and compare...it seems to me 1 is better...and the market seems to be hinting![]()

CapitaMall Trust 1.920 +0.030The one that moves up more! Check the market price...anyway I am noob...
CapitaMall Trust 1.920 +0.030
Frasers Cpt Tr 1.895 +0.035

FCT shot through the roof, CMT still stuck in range...
No chance to buy cheap at all...there is simply no crisis at all compared to other STI stocks which drop.
see got reits etf or not.
decided to skip keppel dc xd this time rd... think will drop more
how u know?
anyone think reit will drop after XD day? now mayb all holding cos waiting for divy
