Milo-Dino
Great Supremacy Member
- Joined
- May 15, 2009
- Messages
- 72,216
- Reaction score
- 31,089
gx gxI think yellen is now the front runner for the position.![]()
yellen huat ah

gx gxI think yellen is now the front runner for the position.![]()
I think yellen is now the front runner for the position.![]()
Is it a good time to enter fct/ cmt now? Between the two, which has better growth? Or both sama-sama?
U should have entered last month.
by that I guess I'm too late. Sigh
Think patient quite key in investment. Am patiently waiting to enter M1 ...
But actually btw those 2, which is stronger? Somehow I feel that all 3 Telco need wait v long thats why I looking at cmt or fct. Aiya..
by that I guess I'm too late. Sigh
Lol! U smile until so big. Preparing warchest alrd rite!

Think patient quite key in investment. Am patiently waiting to enter M1 ...
Hi DW,
Have been a silent supporter of you!
May i ask your views on Croesus Retail Trust?
With Tokyo hosting the Olympics in 2020, will it have a positive effect on it's share price?
Today it got battered down, considering to enter.
Looking forward to your comments![]()
hi guys not sure i calculate correctly anot. but fraser centrepoint trust having 6% yield at current price?
Hi,
Thanks for the support.
- gearing is more than 40%
- Japanese yen weakening against sing$
- earthquake prone
Good points
- freehold assets
- more than 8% yield
Yes. Around 6%
Thanks DW for your valuable inputs![]()

U r welcome.
Btw, if u want to add a retail REIT to ur portfolio, I would suggest cmt, FCT or suntec.
Good luck!![]()