Average
Banned
- Joined
- Apr 14, 2012
- Messages
- 28,986
- Reaction score
- 280
Mine 12% now, so tempting to sell. But the yield is good...Sold my CMT. To book 11% profit! Huat uh! If drop I buy in again
Sent from your gal nex door using GAGT

Mine 12% now, so tempting to sell. But the yield is good...Sold my CMT. To book 11% profit! Huat uh! If drop I buy in again
Wait til 1.10.. 1.12 then scoop loh by then safer. First reit is more volatile than LMIR in terms of price. But dpu is always growing for FR. LMIR dpu abit varied dancing around 10%..10.5%
I also waiting singpost, GLP.
Market if really collapse, raffles medical
Sold my CMT. To book 11% profit! Huat uh! If drop I buy in again
Sold my CMT. To book 11% profit! Huat uh! If drop I buy in again
yes. i remember that time 1.96, 1.98... then boom 2.11
you right. thats why FR i always never pull trigger.
I have only 2 lots singpost today quite solid ( wanted more but this is what i could afford)
GLP i am queuing but keeps going up %^&*
I plan to add one more REIT in future and it be FREIT likely...
Sold my CMT. To book 11% profit! Huat uh! If drop I buy in again
same thinking..
i think GLP need to see the trending formation. give it 3 week to 6 weeks - we will see where it will not laosai - some money not for us to earn; some is.
agreee.. GLP has always been BB pet up and down. i was queuing at 1.68 for 10lots. i decided to withdraw and focus on work todayhavent seem greens in my portfolio in awhile already!
any other interesting REITS?
Religare is interesting to look at. but they say they cutting payout ratio from 100% to 95% starting in 2017. and we all know what happens when dpu shrink abit - last time sabana and cambridge reduce abit dpu
Bought some in jan. Wana top up today huan /_\everyone always says that.... you didnt get any meh?"
Buy liao :3 today is wan hoot other counterCCT 1.40 loh
byebye
got 1.20 1.30 u never buy gg
Buy MAGIC, strong Mapletree pedigree, sexy dividend yield due to obscene rental reversion rates. By the way, it's up 6% today, truly living up to it's nameWhat are some of the good reits now?

Buy MAGIC, strong Mapletree pedigree, sexy dividend yield due to obscene rental reversion rates. By the way, it's up 6% today, truly living up to it's name![]()
飞吧 fct lol
agree I have some on Plife too not as much has yours. Good counters. I wanted to get FIRST Reit but i always chicken out.
Buy MAGIC, strong Mapletree pedigree, sexy dividend yield due to obscene rental reversion rates. By the way, it's up 6% today, truly living up to it's name![]()