starfish.starfish
Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Sep 13, 2007
- Messages
- 5,095
- Reaction score
- 2
http://www.plifereit.com/portfolio/mountelizabeth.asp
cool, jump onto the Plife train for the 3rd time
Adding to my healthcare portfolio.

http://www.plifereit.com/portfolio/mountelizabeth.asp
was there any news on MLT ? dip quite a bit before the CD came in place
good that sg dun have. else alot of innocent people kana
I also cannot buy, 40% in that time
I bought at 30 % premium. Avg around 2.30 wanted to add at $2 but didn't happen haha. Happy to see it bounce up again
No significant news.....
Maybe the market was expecting a lower DPU but it is not the case. The latest DPU is stable.
There are ppl who buy 7-8yr ago siting at 16%.. While we are looking 5-6%.
Cannot compare![]()
Maybe next time people also admire us
Looking at the chart it was almost at $1 but I guess XD will dip back down 0.92
everyone always says that.... you didnt get any meh?"
yes i got, yesterday i panick the market rise. then i faster go buy my LMIR @ 70,000 shares.. topup to 100,000..
of course i go in base on the "fair value" price that i like lah
which 0.300 net
yes i got, yesterday i panick the market rise. then i faster go buy my LMIR @ 70,000 shares.. topup to 100,000..
of course i go in base on the "fair value" price that i like lah
which 0.300 net
Ooh i didnt really buy LMIR but i held some before last year before selling it. Not too bad it has been stable at 30cents through out.
I bought 2 lots of super group earlier a few days back and abit kan chong bought 2 lots of ST Eng also.
but i sold all my starhill to take advantage of the next wave.. 40k sitting
my Plife and MIT will stay - very good counters.
agree I have some on Plife too not as much has yours. Good counters. I wanted to get FIRST Reit but i always chicken out.
Boat run liao
Just abt to buy in
Miss boat![]()