General S-REITs Discussion Thread

Denikeve

Master Member
Joined
Mar 3, 2007
Messages
3,899
Reaction score
0
soilbuild hearsay just commenced selling bonds at 3+% pa. wonder if it's opened to retail buyers.
 

exterminazn

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2008
Messages
9,601
Reaction score
838
Anybody holding sabana reit?

I check its properties holdings and look quite solid. Yield wise also pretty impressive.

Is it worth to get this or Kingston creative
 

Minx99

Master Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2013
Messages
2,905
Reaction score
0
SHould I still even enter cache at all?
Ask yourself these 4 questions, then you shall find your answer:
1) What am I buying?
2) Why am I buying?
3) How long do I want to own it for?
4) How much do i want to make?
:)
 

shin89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 17, 2004
Messages
17,927
Reaction score
72
Hi everyone, newbie here. If I were to purchase REITS now, I should probably wait for ex date to buy right?
 

shin89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 17, 2004
Messages
17,927
Reaction score
72
Dont wait if u think the reit is going to post good results cos the price will just go up.
Only wait if there is some bad news and u think price will drop.
Looking at OUE. Is it correct to say, due to rights issue PD 4/4, buying now will not give me any rights and stock price will fall after rights are issued. So I should buy after it is issued? Thanks.
 

winorlose

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2012
Messages
16,703
Reaction score
368
Ok la give u buy 10c premium also song.. Wait abit more.. Talks already done liao.. Surely must have some deal. 4-5potential buyers.

I keep this 50k 10c premium is 5k le.. 1-2mths free $$
 

Minx99

Master Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2013
Messages
2,905
Reaction score
0
tourism and hospitality got cycles one, it follows the economy
when economy booming many ppl will travel and spend a lot

for now, its a down cycle, GDP growth is slowing....tourism in SG is slowing...but the down cycle will not be forever
When will Ascendas launch their commercial reit, since they already have industrial & hospitality reits? I know they own quite a few office buildings in quite a few countries. ;)
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top