Layers
Arch-Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Aug 12, 2004
- Messages
- 16,912
- Reaction score
- 0
Just wait for sgxcafe send email then check hows the day lorNo fear! Just dun look at the mkt. Its true.
I got no time to monitor mkts nowadays, and i actually dun feel anything when i see the red portfolio at the end of the day.
any reits worth looking at right now?

Mkt green but my portfolio red. Smh
What reits everyone looks at kinda depends on personal risk preference also...so u need to ask urself whats ursany reits worth looking at right now?
fed rate hike in june probable
buy later![]()
No fear! Just dun look at the mkt. Its true.
I got no time to monitor mkts nowadays, and i actually dun feel anything when i see the red portfolio at the end of the day.
There are some reits that drop after XD but recover in a day or 2...
Those they cant recover, could be weak![]()
. 100% there.REITs are really a long term stable dividend play
Ignore the daily price movements and focus on getting quarterly payout. Personally I always calculate my REITs holdings in how much I get per month instead of how much those stocks are worth now.
Cheers![]()

if ur reits price drop n drop , u wont heart pain meh?
![]()

Anyone went to REITS Symposium 2015 last year? How is the event? Want to get some feedback to decide if I want to join this year. Thanks.