General S-REITs Discussion Thread

Genosis

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2015
Messages
10,104
Reaction score
6
No fear! Just dun look at the mkt. Its true.

I got no time to monitor mkts nowadays, and i actually dun feel anything when i see the red portfolio at the end of the day.

I agree......must take emotions out of investing :D
 

Layers

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2004
Messages
16,912
Reaction score
0
There are some reits that drop after XD but recover in a day or 2...
Those they cant recover, could be weak :s22:

their gearing dropped due to fair value increase.
maybe can consider if it drop further.
 

Dyhalt

Senior Member
Joined
May 25, 2011
Messages
1,297
Reaction score
2
REITs are really a long term stable dividend play

Ignore the daily price movements and focus on getting quarterly payout. Personally I always calculate my REITs holdings in how much I get per month instead of how much those stocks are worth now.

Cheers:D
 

Amigogo

Master Member
Joined
Nov 20, 2006
Messages
4,196
Reaction score
0
REITs are really a long term stable dividend play

Ignore the daily price movements and focus on getting quarterly payout. Personally I always calculate my REITs holdings in how much I get per month instead of how much those stocks are worth now.

Cheers:D

if ur reits price drop n drop , u wont heart pain meh?
:o
 

Dyhalt

Senior Member
Joined
May 25, 2011
Messages
1,297
Reaction score
2
if ur reits price drop n drop , u wont heart pain meh?
:o

Price fluctuation can no longer pains my heart after almost 20 years of investing. I just make sure my investment strategy is right and execute diligently.

Focus on your long term goal and ignore short term noise. Just don't over invest till a point that makes you lose sleep at night and you should do just fine.

Cheers:s13:
 

Genosis

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2015
Messages
10,104
Reaction score
6
This week got lots of REITs distributions coming in!!! $$$$$:s12:

ls4m4HT.gif
 

Five-element

Junior Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2016
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Anyone went to REITS Symposium 2015 last year? How is the event? Want to get some feedback to decide if I want to join this year. Thanks.
 

Asphodeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2001
Messages
23,392
Reaction score
4,317
Anyone went to REITS Symposium 2015 last year? How is the event? Want to get some feedback to decide if I want to join this year. Thanks.

Must pay $ one...go the free REIT talk organized by SIAS better (its free for SIAS members!)
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top