Rent out and stay with tenants? No privacy?But if 1 month can rent $3,500, 10 years already $400+k lei. He machiam kill golden goose like that considering that place can easily last another 30 years
Rent out and stay with tenants? No privacy?But if 1 month can rent $3,500, 10 years already $400+k lei. He machiam kill golden goose like that considering that place can easily last another 30 years
Still cheap at 91ctsMight as well bet on local office reit like Keppel reit which is trading at 0.64 P/Nav
Recently been doing share buyback (quite substantial amount)
https://investors.sgx.com/_security-types/reits/K71U
Yes, I rented out one room to the same tenant for 8 years, every month 900. Recently lease another room out also.Rent out and stay with tenants? No privacy?
Just buy both.
![]()
He got 2 property mah.Rent out and stay with tenants? No privacy?
Wow! All green! You must have timed the market entry very very well. You bought them all during the Mar 2020 bottom?Just buy both.
![]()
whats up with the wide uplift in reits last few days? not like interest rates are going to cap any time soon.
I choose FLCT in Dec 2022 as $1.17 is very yummy.Ammo limited. Can only choose 1.
Nope. No market timing. I just kept on buying since 2010.Wow! All green! You must have timed the market entry very very well. You bought them all during the Mar 2020 bottom?
https://dividendpassiveincome.blogspot.com/2023/04/quartz-capital-steps-in-to-protect.html?m=1Held manulife reit since ipo. Anyone got perspectives what to do after the failed acquisition?
I followed the drama of Quartz fighting the ESR- Sabana merger.https://dividendpassiveincome.blogspot.com/2023/04/quartz-capital-steps-in-to-protect.html?m=1
Do your voting for coming agm?
If you hold ESR then, you will think otherwise.I followed the drama of Quartz fighting the ESR- Sabana merger.
Good to have an activist that round up unit holders.
I was not vested in both. Now also not vested in Manulife Reit.If you hold ESR then, you will think otherwise.
Very flawed reasoning. For that to happen, you are assuming the rental market will remain this hot for the next 10 years. During a soft market, the rental diff can be as much as 50% cheaper loh. Case in point are the units around my aunty's place which I just helped to sell. Pre-covid the rental for the unfurnished 3-rm unit can't even hit $1.5k (half of the rental now).But if 1 month can rent $3,500, 10 years already $400+k lei. He machiam kill golden goose like that considering that place can easily last another 30 years
But let’s say even if rental is $2,000, then 20 years lo. Even if HDB is 50 year old, still got 30 years. But again nothing wrong to cash out if you have plans with the moneyVery flawed reasoning. For that to happen, you are assuming the rental market will remain this hot for the next 10 years. During a soft market, the rental diff can be as much as 50% cheaper loh. Case in point are the units around my aunty's place which I just helped to sell. Pre-covid the rental for the unfurnished 3-rm unit can't even hit $1.5k (half of the rental now).