REIT+ platform quite fast when funds is transfer in.I kinda decided on the opposite of your strategy. I just started to enter in Reit+ given the drop this year. I prefer a diversified ETF/fund instead of stock pick individual reits, which need to deal with rights issue, counter specific issues and individual REIT manager issues. And I get exposure across the different REIT segments, e.g. commercial, retail, logistics, hospitality, industrial.
Reit+ is suitable for my purpose as I intend to slowly invest up to the amount for the lower fees if prices drop further. Also they reinvest the dividends automatically which I prefer at this stage of life. So it is more or less same as ownself buying the REIT ETFs, just more fuss free. Just sharing my consideration.
example if this morin the market is re, u transfer in morin. Later part of afternoon, they can buy in liao. This is very good
