Is it doing a round of cleaning close to month end?S-Reits laosai![]()
![]()
![]()
Is it doing a round of cleaning close to month end?S-Reits laosai![]()
![]()
![]()
Not a bad thing. Wondering what to buy at the moment with stock index at all time highS-Reits laosai![]()
![]()
![]()
Not a bad thing. Wondering what to buy at the moment with stock index at all time high
Vwra equivalent kind of etf?I'm wondering which SG stock I should sell and use the money to buy ETF instead.
Already sold some Singtel to buy 3110.HK.
If Singtel hit 3.43 I will sell some more.
I deciding if I should average down FCT or buy something new.Not a bad thing. Wondering what to buy at the moment with stock index at all time high
Vwra equivalent kind of etf?
Buy Fraser commercial trust and starhill for reitsNot a bad thing. Wondering what to buy at the moment with stock index at all time high
Huh why Starhill ??? Their only gd asset is Wisma leh. This is a sampan reit liao...Buy Fraser commercial trust and starhill for reits
Buy citydev for blue chip
Don’t smoke meHuh why Starhill ??? Their only gd asset is Wisma leh. This is a sampan reit liao...
Not a fan of property developer, rather look at their hotel reitDon’t smoke me
I am a hygiene specialist and were in charge of level 5 at NAC before
If Starhull cannot, then citydev can anot?
CDLHTrust?Not a fan of property developer, rather look at their hotel reit

Doesn't seem that bad for CFABlack Friday for reits
Another 50bps by yr endthere's expectations of another cut this dec?
Come on in~~~Another 50bps by yr end