Ah.... sorry, I made a mistake. Answer should be yes.anyone familiar with buying ETF with CPF OA?
can I buy CFA or CLR with CPF OA above the 35% limit?
Ah.... sorry, I made a mistake. Answer should be yes.anyone familiar with buying ETF with CPF OA?
can I buy CFA or CLR with CPF OA above the 35% limit?
I am almost not as price sensitive as I am on other things when it comes to S-REITs. Coming from a CFD trader's mindset toodrop more buy more
no worries
My wife's account just bought the dip in CFA, the first 50% of the bullet. Was late to the REITS party. Another 50% reserve for later see if it drops some more end of Oct.drop more buy more
no worries
My wife's account just bought the dip in CFA, the first 50% of the bullet. Was late to the REITS party. Another 50% reserve for later see if it drops some more end of Oct.
The Fed will cut their FFR interest rate slowly. The GDP growth of US is fake, debt financed. Now the debt cannot expand so fast anymore, hence unemployment is rising. My main concern now is the Japanese govt bond yields will be rising in 2025. I wonder how it will affect Asia REITS.If no interest rate cut, then reits prices will drop. Maybe it is political.
But i am sure interest rate will come down.
The Fed will cut their FFR interest rate slowly. The GDP growth of US is fake, debt financed. Now the debt cannot expand so fast anymore, hence unemployment is rising. My main concern now is the Japanese govt bond yields will be rising in 2025. I wonder how it will affect Asia REITS.
Still a long way to go b4 it can reach July's lows. Even Capland China ran up so much.Those with China exposure like MLT, MPACT & CLCT are dropping.
Still a long way to go b4 it can reach July's lows. Even Capland China ran up so much.
Tmr china got stimulus meeting/announcement right? So more run ups lohThe recent ran up is from interest rate cut and China announcement of stimulus.
If pullback occurs, will add some. It would be interesting to see the coming results vs stock price.
If no interest rate cut, then reits prices will drop. Maybe it is political.
But i am sure interest rate will come down.
or more disappointmentsTmr china got stimulus meeting/announcement right? So more run ups loh
or more disappointments![]()
duno how they gonna compensate for this underestimation...More talks only. Seems CCP underestimated the impact of what they say to the stock market.
Ccp got so kuku to sink the market again meh ?or more disappointments![]()
remains to be seenCcp got so kuku to sink the market again meh ?
duno how they gonna compensate for this underestimation...
Tmr china got stimulus meeting/announcement right? So more run ups loh

Ccp got so kuku to sink the market again meh ?