General S-REITs Discussion Thread

TerryPower

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 2, 2004
Messages
8,585
Reaction score
4,774
So REITs...
Back to testing old lows again
Average down somemore or what 🤔
For me, I bought $30k++ of DBS yesterday.

Local banks more trustworthy for long term investment than REITS in my opinion.

Maybe I should have bought Keppel DC or MIT instead
 

philips107

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2002
Messages
1,101
Reaction score
735

DevilPlate

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2020
Messages
12,236
Reaction score
5,155
For me, I bought $30k++ of DBS yesterday.

Local banks more trustworthy for long term investment than REITS in my opinion.

Maybe I should have bought Keppel DC or MIT instead
More trustworthy doesn’t mean make money right?

I trust DBS so i deposit money with them. Lol
 

lunafan

Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2012
Messages
397
Reaction score
25
So REITs...
Back to testing old lows again
Average down somemore or what 🤔
Testing lows again? what counter are you referring to?
i can’t find any reit that are anywhere near their 52w low
most are at least 10-15% up from their 52w low
 

dontwastetime

Banned
Joined
Mar 9, 2015
Messages
14,840
Reaction score
12,058
Testing lows again? what counter are you referring to?
i can’t find any reit that are anywhere near their 52w low
most are at least 10-15% up from their 52w low

Many are down 20% from the high.. I wonder is it because the stimulus not enough
 

weng0202

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2010
Messages
7,629
Reaction score
2,471
Many are down 20% from the high.. I wonder is it because the stimulus not enough
Lots of reasons like fed rates may not come down as fast as first thought, China still not recovering, DPU dropping better investments so funds moving out, etc.
 

Tiny Shrimp

Master Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2024
Messages
3,398
Reaction score
2,444
Testing lows again? what counter are you referring to?
i can’t find any reit that are anywhere near their 52w low
most are at least 10-15% up from their 52w low
Where got testing old lows? Chao chao still 10% away from my average price, which on average, is about 5% above the 52-wk low.
Soli, I meant previous low
Say wrong 😅
 

ask_yip

Master Member
Joined
Jun 10, 2013
Messages
2,875
Reaction score
1,275
reversal lai liao?

or trap before the US president election?

final call for boarding lol
 

stanlawj

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2021
Messages
10,283
Reaction score
5,558
UST 10yr bond yield spiked up to 4.4%.
Foreign REITS including SREITS got sold down.
I'm calling this a fake move.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top