Jirachi
Great Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Jan 17, 2010
- Messages
- 55,133
- Reaction score
- 3,182
It was front-ranCertainly, SREITS rallied up too fast. The question is how much should they pull back this time?

It was front-ranCertainly, SREITS rallied up too fast. The question is how much should they pull back this time?
SSB likely not going to be in 3%. That is what I think.Wipe out sep 18 gains
Our SSB might rise further back to 3.2-3.4% range
10y SgS already 2.93% yday….today shd break 3%SSB likely not going to be in 3%. That is what I think.
Doesn’t age well.10y SgS already 2.93% yday….today shd break 3%
Yeah, I wanted to come here and mention this. 2.90%Doesn’t age well.
Today 2.9%![]()
Nightmare? Christmas came early!SREITS investors are having nightmare flashbacks of Oct 2023 and Oct 2022 crash.
Never thought I'll see this day again. It's a gift for latecomers.
Yah siah. Its only nightmare for those who show hand early and crying "boat leaving" back then.Nightmare? Christmas came early!
So many reits on discount
I also went all in but I am happy to buy more with new funds from salary and bonus.Yah siah. Its only nightmare for those who show hand early and crying "boat leaving" back then.
I only bought till half way for my 2nd entry price nia (3 entry prices in total).I also went all in but I am happy to buy more with new funds from salary and bonus.
Ouch REIT. Thought I slowly avg down and it went further down.
Capital gain game play is like that. Think a lot who play US stock cashing out and then move into SReit. Rotational play.I'm averaging down slowly. No where to deploy cash now in US markets anyway (cos prices keep going higher)
buffet look at property one mehmaybe buffett is doing the right thing