General S-REITs Discussion Thread

yslvlys

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2023
Messages
1,731
Reaction score
547
Yes. But this is his first video promoting US tech stocks AND bashing SREITS.
I really don't think he needs the money from selling courses. He's obviously already rich from his previous jobs and investments. Wonder why he's doing this.
 

homer123

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
10,168
Reaction score
5,085
IT'S OVER FOR SREITS.... Gabriel Yap, the REITS GURU has switched to US TECH STOCKS!



IT'S OVER, IT'S OVER... SREITS IS DEAD.

What a snake! In his youtube description :
" Dec 13, 2024
1 STOCK, $1 3 MILLION PROFITS, WHAT'S NEXT? My Alphabet “A”, GOOGL shares has reaped me a 65% return amounting to $1.3 million profit presently. Should I take my profits? If yes, where to invest for 2025?
For sure, I will NOT be investing in Singapore stocks, so where is the best returns for 2025? "

Fcuker has been selling S-reits course ever since I know about him..LOL
 

highsulphur

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2011
Messages
77,959
Reaction score
40,438
What a snake! In his youtube description :
" Dec 13, 2024
1 STOCK, $1 3 MILLION PROFITS, WHAT'S NEXT? My Alphabet “A”, GOOGL shares has reaped me a 65% return amounting to $1.3 million profit presently. Should I take my profits? If yes, where to invest for 2025?
For sure, I will NOT be investing in Singapore stocks, so where is the best returns for 2025? "

Fcuker has been selling S-reits course ever since I know about him..LOL
I have never heard of him until today
 

stanlawj

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2021
Messages
10,257
Reaction score
5,547
What a snake! In his youtube description :
" Dec 13, 2024
1 STOCK, $1 3 MILLION PROFITS, WHAT'S NEXT? My Alphabet “A”, GOOGL shares has reaped me a 65% return amounting to $1.3 million profit presently. Should I take my profits? If yes, where to invest for 2025?
For sure, I will NOT be investing in Singapore stocks, so where is the best returns for 2025? "

Fcuker has been selling S-reits course ever since I know about him..LOL
He says all the SREITS (GCP) course fees are donated to charity.

To me... could be a short term top in US tech stocks.
 
Last edited:

mooseolly

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 21, 2009
Messages
33,413
Reaction score
16,233
Thought may have already price in?

If CICT bounce because of rate cut next week, then many reits could follow.
Yea, I hooted some A17U, M44U and C38U since last week. The capital gain is just bonus, just want to take the dividend for my Caipng funds.
 

ctan84

Banned
Joined
Nov 14, 2017
Messages
8,773
Reaction score
4,991
Just bought more C38U at 1.93. Imo next week rate cut reits may bounce .
The rate cut has already been priced in long ago. What will determine a bounce or sink will be the tone of Powell's when it comes to next year's direction for the rates decision.
 

DevilPlate

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2020
Messages
12,251
Reaction score
5,165
The rate cut has already been priced in long ago. What will determine a bounce or sink will be the tone of Powell's when it comes to next year's direction for the rates decision.
Powell got no power to control their 10y yield leh.

That time he cut 50bps and 10y yield shot up from 3.5% to 4.5% :ROFLMAO:
(until now i still not convinced by the various reasons narrated by Wall Street)

By right our Sreits price/yield should based on our 10y SGS yield instead leh which is ~2.7% (recent peak 3.4%)

SGD too power liao…..
Mortgage rates as low as 2.5% whereas Malaysia 4.5% and Oz 6%

Our corporate borrowing cost also coming down to 3.5% liao
Sreits simply unloved atm imo :ROFLMAO:
 
Last edited:

stanlawj

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2021
Messages
10,257
Reaction score
5,547
An explanation of why UST bonds yields went up: because they had dropped too much earlier before Sept FOMC due to severe recession fears.




Wait till the market realise that a hard recession is inevitable.

At present, UST bond yield curve shows that inversion relative to 10yr yield is almost gone.
https://www.ustreasuryyieldcurve.com/
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top