General S-REITs Discussion Thread

limster

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2000
Messages
13,106
Reaction score
4,077
my reits with syfe really suck...all the dividend goes directly to their pocket..and I am only getting an over 3% gain since 2021.
the influenza chris moneyhoney just posted a yt vid with open mouth thumbnail and title "I sold all my Syfe REIT+" :ROFLMAO:
 

limster

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2000
Messages
13,106
Reaction score
4,077
REIT prices looking attractive. Will buy a little bit today.

TACO before midterms, oil prices will ease.
 

Soomp!

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2001
Messages
33,128
Reaction score
747
Today all time low.. did you all enter to grab ? What did you all buy ?
 

Visor9999

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2021
Messages
55,068
Reaction score
17,428
Due to strong global pmi numbers. Ecb going to hike rates, fed as well end of the year. Reits prices will likely to sky dive session again
 

sohguanh

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2010
Messages
9,551
Reaction score
3,237
Are you all averaging down or observe ?
I stop my reit buy a few weeks ago. Now stocks also stopped. I wait to see first meanwhile play FD HYSA etc. At the same time collect dividends from funds and stocks. And don't under-estimate those dividends like small numbers. If you add it over the years may even slowly recoup part of your capital
 
Last edited:

SpeedingBullet

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2004
Messages
38,828
Reaction score
1,648
exhausting buying everyday for the past few wks... running low on ammo need to re-sup from Tbills liao :(
 

Soomp!

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2001
Messages
33,128
Reaction score
747
I'm on hold as I'm off loading my bullet to XUS which subscription end on last day of this month.

I have around only 11 percent of exposure to US market only kind of low ....so I need to bump it to 30 percent.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top