Dividends Warrior
Arch-Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Nov 7, 2010
- Messages
- 24,989
- Reaction score
- 2,993
hi DW thanks. Have a plan in place for 3 years, just want to see what you think about it. As I have a plan to create a portfolio similar to yours generating cash flow, 1st year i will buy those battered down reits like FCT yielding 6% or more and have increasing DPU history for the past 5 years . Once i hit a dividends yield of around $200-300. I will then buy in more stable companies like Singtel, Singpost, M1, SH, etc with yield of less than 6% to maintain a stability in my portfolio. This should average out to me around 5% yield for my whole portfolio. What do you think of this plan ?
Ur plan deserves a pm from me.
I shall reply u tonight thru pm.
Having lunch now, a little difficult to type a lot.




